Good news for the QNX4 users! QSSL just announced that a beta version of TCP/IP 5.0 patch A will be available later today or tomorrow. If you want to join this beta go to http://qdn.qnx.com/beta/form.html and enroll tcpip5.0.
Read more for changelogs:* /usr/ucb/NFSfsys: Optimized performance by queuing clients by their corresponding priorities. Fix bugs in for example, read directory entries, mode and owner changes for files.
* /usr/ucb/Nfsd: Optimized performance for example, by adding dynamic inode support and optimizing cache management,ing support for exporting symlink shares, etc. Fix bugs in for example, read directory entries, local errno to nfs errornumbermapping, open file cache and file handler cache management.
* /usr/scb/slinger: Fix faults. Fix processing of root document.
* /usr/ucb/Tcpip: Memory management enhancements so that the stack is more efficient in its memory usage in high traffic situations. Stack does not deadlock when out of memory. Fix related to the wakeup of threads waiting for resources in low memory situations. Added some new options for /usr/ucb/Tcpip.
* /usr/ucb/telnetd, /usr/ucb/ftpd: Security and CERT related fixes
* /usr/ucb/dhcp.client: Send a DHCP RELEASE message if daemon is hit with a signal other than SIGPWR. Seed the random number generated to avoid conflicts if several clients are started at once.
* /usr/ucb/slinger: Fix faults. Fix processing of root document.