SDL 1.2.7 was just released. Addition of the video hardware acceleration support on QNX is one of the biggest changes for this release. Details on using/building SDL 1.2.7 on QNX 6 are documented in the updated README.QNX file. Mike has also created some screenshots using SDL 1.2.7 at http://mike.qnx.org.ru/screenshots/. SDL 1.2.7 packaged for the QNX 6.2.1 is available here.Here are the biggest changes since the last release:
* Added a test program for dynamically loading OpenGL
* Increased sensitivity of the Windows joystick driver
* Added support for SDL_VIDEO_WINDOW_POS and SDL_VIDEO_CENTERED on Windows
* Added fullscreen toggle support in testwm for Windows, etc.
* Fixed mouse focus events after resetting video mode on Windows
* Added colorkey blit tests to testvidinfo (thanks Mike!)
* Added video hardware acceleration support on QNX (thanks Mike!)
* SDL no longer sets a fatal signal handler for SIGPIPE
* Fixed modifier key state on MacOS X (thanks Max!)
* Added support for remote XVideo (thanks Frederic!)
* Try to use higher refresh rate by default in DirectX driver (thanks Dmitry!)
* Fixed static linking on MacOS X (thanks Max!)
* Various Atari video driver improvements (thanks Patrice!)
* Fixed compiling with broken Linux 2.6 headers
* Fixed mouse cursor visibility and focus events on MacOS X (thanks Max!) Added support for /dev/joy on Free/Net/OpenBSD (thanks Christian!)
* Fixed problems with CD-ROM audio playback on MacOS X 10.1
* Added dynamic GL library loading to MacOS Carbon support (thanks Anders!)
* Added the ability to hide the cursor in the DirectFB driver (thanks Pete!)
* Added minor cleanup for Embedded Visual C++ 3.0 (thanks Andy!)
* Fixed high CPU usage with ALSA audio driver (thanks Michel!)
* Added function to create RWops from const memory: SDL_RWFromConstMem()
* Fixed compiling with ALSA 1.0 (thanks Stephane!)
* Added YUV overlay support on BeOS (thanks Andrew!)
* Fixed build problems with newer versions of automake
* Fixed MacOS X libtool framework support (thanks Max!)
* Added CPU feature detection functions to SDL_cpuinfo.h
* Fixed illegal instruction crash using 3DNow on Intel processors
* Fixed asm issues with mmx.h and gcc 3.3 (thanks Stephane!)
* Updated libtool support so Mingw32 builds work.
* Disable screen saver in Windows DIB video driver
* Added Atari CD-ROM support (thanks Patrice!)
* Fixed crash calling app defined window proc (thanks Scott!)
* Fixed long long constant warnings in GCC 3.3.1 (thanks Stephane!)
* Added configure.in support for K*BSD (thanks Robert!)
* Added QNX package and audio fixes (thanks Mike!)
* Fixed joystick open problems on BSD (thanks SUGIMOTO!)
* Fixed X11 mode line crash with only one video mode (thanks Alan!)
QNX6 only changes, since SDL-1.2.6-build-2 (which is available in the public repository):
* Updated README.QNX file.
* Fixed building without an OpenGL support.
* Fixed crashes during intensive window updating under fast machines (over 200 rectangles for update).
* Fixed double-buffered fullscreen modes, now it works as needed.
* Fixed Photon detection algorithm.
* Fixed HWSURFACE update function.
* Added SDL_PHOTON_FULLSCREEN_REFRESH environment variable support for control refresh rates under Photon.
* Added 640x400 fullscreen mode emulation via 640x480 (if videodriver not supports the original 640x400 mode of course) shifted by 40 vertical pixels from begin, to center it. It's needed for some old ported DOS games which ran in doubled 320x200 mode.
* Added available video ram amount support.
* Added hardware surface allocation/deallocation support if current videomode and videodriver supports it.
* Added hardware filling support.
* Added hardware blits support (simple and colorkey). Alpha blit function still not available yet.